Hemp seed oil is having its hay day and for good reason. To begin with, it’s rich in essential fatty acids such as omega 3 and omega 6, minerals and over a dozen vitamins, most notably vitamin E. Some even use it in place of fish oil for the omega 3 benefits. The anti-inflammatory properties of hemp seed oil dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and reduce irritation.
Hemp seed oil is derived from the seeds of industrial hemp plants (It’s harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds.) and contains no THC, a chemical found in the marijuana plant that is psychoactive.
Because of its anti-inflammatory benefits, we’ve added hemp seed oil to all BIOTONE Lab+Blends CBD professional and at-home products:
- Lab+Blends Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream
- Lab+Blends CBD Pain Salve
- Lab+Blends CBD Oral Tincture
Erase the Ache Treatment
Treat clients to the benefits of Hempeed Oil with Erase the Ache, an arm-to-hand treatment designed to erase the ache and discomfort of muscles and joints. The use of the Lab+Blends Professional CBD Massage Balm allows for an enriched treatment with unmatched workability and superior versatility.
- Lab+Blends 660mg CBD 1/3 ounce
- 4 warm hand towels
- Position client on the massage table in a supine position.
- Perform a gentle rocking compression from the shoulder to the hip.
- Starting at the head of the table, apply a 5-second compression to the front of the chest. Slowly increase the pressure of the compression. Repeat movement down each arm.
- Pump a dime-size amount of Lab+Blends Professional CBD Massage Balm into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together and then apply balm to client’s right arm from the waist to the occipital ridge.
- Perform 4 slow effleurage strokes from the wrist to the occipital ridge. Start with the palm down and rotate the arm with each successive stroke.
- Perform 4 slow push/pull movements starting at the client’s wrist and moving to the shoulder.
- Cover area(s) with a warm hand towel and allow penetration for five minutes.
- Repeat steps 4-7 on left arm.
Incorporate trigger point and stretching to effectively reduce tension and aid in recovery.