We’re well into spring, and you’ve probably noticed that your clients are looking for something new and uplifting at this time of year. Spring allows you to recommend new treatment options to fulfill client desires to feel renewed and refreshed. And your spa or massage practice benefits from incremental revenue, allowing you to grow your business at the same time you build stronger client bonds.
Treatments can range from head to toe. Help clients retain soft and dewy skin with “Calming Cucumber Face Soother” treatment, including BIOTONE Facial Therapy Microrefiner and Herbal Select Facial Therapy Massage Creme. Facial Therapy Microrefiner features gentle pumice crystals and micronized buffing beads to remove damaged surface cells and reveal more radiant, smooth, even-toned skin. Herbal Select Facial Therapy Massage Creme offers a unique blend of light emollients and natural botanicals that assures comfort and glide throughout the facial massage and leaves skin radiant.
You might also want to promote a Pedi treatment to helps clients get their feet into tip-top shape for summer sandals. BIOTONE Marine Therapy Pedi-Scrub and Marine Therapy Pedi-Balm, with Rejuvenating Complex, stimulates smooth, soften feet and lower legs, leaving them feeling powdery. The Pedi-Scrub and Pedi-Balm include marine actives derived from sea kelp and algae harvested off the Brittany Coast of France, whose vitamins and minerals aid in detoxification, stimulate circulation and protect and support healthy skin. African Shea Butter and Aloe Vera are the other leading ingredients designed to work in combination to soothe and hydrate the skin. You can use the Pedi treatment products separately or together for a luxurious spa pedicure treatment.
Spring marketing ideas
Whatever new treatments you offer, you’ll want to step up marketing to get out the word.
- Clients love a good deal and consider offering them rewards for trying out new treatments and services such as discounts on retail products or future treatments.
- Add a spring theme to your email newsletter or mailer by addressing renewal through your treatments and tips on exercise, healthful eating, and mindfulness for mental well-being.
- Include uplifting images and messages on social media to help clients get into the “spring of things” and book appointments at your spa or massage practice as a key part of their mind and body renewal.
- Bring the outdoors in. For example, American Spa suggests that you “Install a trickling water fountain in the reception area, or let a soothing rainfall mix or ambient bird sounds to calm your clients during their treatments.”
- Do something outdoors, such as a sidewalk sale, to help move retail products that might need a boost.
- Take stock of your website, social channels, and other marketing tools to see if they need a “spring cleanup” or facelift.
- Brighten your spa or massage practice with fresh flowers.
Take advantage of the opportunities spring presents to boost your business and the well-being of your clients.