Spring is here and not a minute too soon. Winter weather has been rough in many parts of the country. With the arrival of spring, we can rejoice in the beautiful flowers that are starting to emerge. Always a welcome sight is the Sunflowers, who provide the added benefit of providing us with their oil that helps to keep skin younger looking and toned all year round.
Sunflower Oil is rich in vitamins that provide many skin-healthy benefits. It contains Vitamin A, which is necessary for the repair and maintenance of the skin; medical studies show it reduces lines and wrinkles. Sunflower Oil also is rich in Vitamin C, thereby providing the skin with antioxidant protection against free radicals that cause premature aging.
Sunflower Oil’s abundant supply of Vitamins D and E also provides needed protection against free radicals. In addition to countering the effects of free radicals, Vitamin D boosts skin cell development and repair, and Vitamin helps the skin maintain moisture. And it is a source of Vitamin F or linoleic acid. The Omega-6 essential fatty acid treats skin disorders like eczema; restores skin damage; and helps maintain smooth, moist skin.
Now you can awaken your client’s skin with “The Perfect Pear,” a refreshing exfoliation that features BIOTONE Smoothing Massage Butter, which includes sunflower oil to help restore the skin’s natural radiance preparing it for ultra-hydrating moisture. Perfect for a couples treatment – The Perfect “Pear” provides Pear & Ginger's uplifting aroma to enhance the senses.
• Pear & Ginger Perfect Grain Body Exfoliant ................. 2 oz
• Black Baltic Body Mud ................................................... 2 oz
• Smoothing Massage Butter ........................................... 1 oz
• Uplifting Customizing Complex ..................................... 50 drops
• 3 Rubber Spa Bowls
• Plastic Wrap
• 9 warm, moist hand towels
1. Place the Pear & Ginger Perfect Grain Body Exfoliant in a rubber bowl.
2. Mix Black Baltic Body Mud with 30 drops of Uplifting Customizing Complex in a rubber bowl.
3. Mix Smoothing Massage Butter with 20 drops of Uplifting Customizing Complex in a rubber bowl.
4. Apply an exfoliation treatment with the Pear & Ginger Perfect Grain Body Exfoliant.*
5. Apply Black Baltic Body Mud in an even layer to each part of the body*, while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover the client with a towel to keep warm.
6. Allow the client to rest 15-20 min. This is an ideal time to incorporate an add-on face or foot massage.
7. Remove plastic wrap, removing as much mud as possible. Remove remaining mud with warm, moist towels. Cover exposed damp skin with a bath towel.
8. Perform finishing.
You’ll also find sunflower oil as a key ingredient in the other BIOTONE products, including Black Baltic Body Mud, European Rose Body Mud, Firmi-Sea Body Mud, Micro-Buff Body Polish, Milk & Honey Sugar Body Polish, and Replenishing Light Massage Oil.