When it comes down to looking “pretty as a peach,” clients may not have to look much further than the peach itself. That’s because there are many skin benefits from Peach Oil, or more specifically the oil of the peach kernel, which is why the ingredient is used extensively in many skin lotions and creams, body and facial massage lubricants and hair care products.
Originally cultivated in China, the peach tree eventually made its way to Europe and from there was brought to the New World by the Spanish. The Peach Kernel Oil is obtained by crushing the peach kernels, pressing the resulting oil and then refining it. Peach Kernel Oil is valued because it is easily absorbed by the skin and so doesn’t leave it feeling greasy and because it contains high content of vitamins and polyunsaturated acids.
Most notably, Peach Kernel Oil is rich in Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and so removes harmful free radicals. Also the presence of Vitamin E makes Peach Kernel Oil stable, giving it a shelf life of up to two years. Peach Kernel Oil also contains several varieties of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which aid skin growth and health and are considered valuable in maintaining skin elasticity.
Spring Renewal Treatment
Treat your clients to the benefits of Peach Kernel Oil, which is a key ingredient in BIOTONE Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow. You’ll help them banish the wear and tear of winter with an invigorating exfoliation infused with essential oils to awaken and revive followed by a soothing cocoon of Body Luxe Hydrating Wrap to moisture and nourish, leaving skin satiny soft.
Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow 2 ounces
Uplifting Customizing Complex 30 drops
Body Luxe Hydrating Wrap 1 ½ ounces
Grapefruit Essential Oil 30 drops
2 rubber spa bowls
4 warm, moist hand towels
- Mix Exfoli-Sea Salt with 30 drops of Uplifting Customizing Complex in a rubber bowl
- Mix Body Luxe Hydrating Wrap with 30 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil in a rubber bowl
- Apply an exfoliation treatment with Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow
- Apply Body Luxe Hydrating Wrap in an even layer to each part of the body while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover client with towel to keep warm.
- While standing at the head of the table, pull up all the layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blankets, cocooning the client.
- Allow client to rest for 15-20 minutes. This is an ideal time to incorporate an add-on face or foot massage.
- Remove plastic sheet, removing as much Body Luxe Hydrating Wrap as possible
- Perform finishing treatment with product that remains on skin.