These are trying times – unprecedented for most of us. Clients will be looking for treatments that calm and relax. At a time like this, what could be better than the soothing aroma of cocoa? So, for clients looking to ease the body and mind, consider skin care and massage products that include cocoa butter as a key ingredient, such as BIOTONE Cocoa-Comfort Massage Balm.
As if the scent weren’t enough to please any client, cocoa butter is considered the “ultimate moisturizer.” It’s mostly made up of fatty acids, which may help to form a protective layer on the skin to hold in moisture.
Although it’s a fat, cocoa butter is a very stable, highly concentrated natural fat that melts at body temperature, so it easily absorbs into the skin. It not only helps to retain moisture; it helps protect sensitive skin against environmental conditions. That’s because cocoa butter also features a high number of antioxidants, which help protect the skin against damage from free radicals.
Clients looking to enhance their skin and de-stress will love
Café Brulée Indulgence
This full body exfoliation uses a Café Brulée sugar body polish made with pure cane sugar, fine ground coffee and natural exfoliant seeds in a creamy, thick buttery base. Use in combination with warm wet towels to slough away dead skin cells, revealing beautiful, radiant, youthful skin. Then cocoon your clients with a silky layer of Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm with Aloe Vera to hydrate and moisturize. Finish with a relaxing massage, leaving the skin with a natural glow.
- Café Brulée Sugar Body Polish ...................................2 oz
- Cocoa-Comfort Massage Balm ..............................1.5 oz
- 2 rubber spa bowls
- 6 warm, moist hand towels
- Add 2oz of Café Brulée Sugar Body Polish in a rubber spa bowl.
- Add 1.5 oz of Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm in a rubber spa bowl.
- Apply 2 oz of Café Brulée Sugar Body Polish following the BIOTONE protocol for exfoliation.
- Apply Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm in an even layer to each part of the body, *while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover client with towel to keep warm.
- While standing at the head of the table, pull up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blankets, cocooning the client.
- Allow the client to rest wrapped for 15-20 minutes. This is an ideal time to incorporate a face or foot massage into the treatment.
- Remove plastic sheet, and perform a finishing massage treatment with the Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm.