Sunflowers might not seem fitting for this time of year. Still, the oil of this beautiful flower – native to North America but whose commercialization actually started in Russia – helps keep skin younger looking and toned all year round.
Sunflower Oil is rich in vitamins that provide many skin-healthy benefits. It contains Vitamin A, which is necessary for the repair and maintenance of the skin; medical studies show it reduces lines and wrinkles. Sunflower Oil also is rich in Vitamin C, thereby providing the skin with antioxidant protection against free radicals that cause premature aging.
The fight against free radicals also boosts Sunflower Oil’s abundant supply of Vitamins D and E. In addition to countering the effects of free radicals, Vitamin D boosts skin cell development and repair, and Vitamin helps the skin maintain moisture.
And last but certainly not least is Vitamin F or linoleic acid. The Omega-6 essential fatty acid treats skin disorders like eczema; restores skin damage; and helps maintain smooth, moist skin.
Berry Beautiful Feet
Holiday shopping can be hard on your feet. Berry Beautiful Feet might be just what the ‘foot doctor’ ordered. All the ingredients in this rich foot treatment contain BIOTONE products that include Sunflower oil.
- Berry Buff Sugar Body Polish 1/2 oz
- European Rose Mud 1 oz
- Pomegranate & Cranberry Hydrating Massage Lotion 1/2 oz
- 3 Rubber Spa Bowls
- 4 hot, moist hand towels
- Plastic wrap
- Smooth Berry Buff Sugar Body Polish over the entire right foot. Apply in small circular movements - paying special attention to rough/callused areas. Repeat on the left foot.
- Remove the Berry Buff Sugar Body Polish with a hot, moist towel.
- Warm European Rose Body Mud before application.
- Apply the European Rose Body Mud to the entire right foot using small circular movements and repeat it on the left foot.
- Cover both feet with plastic wrap and a bath sheet. Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove European Rose Mud with a hot, moist towel.
- Complete the treatment with a quick foot/lower leg massage using Pomegranate & Cranberry Hydrating Massage Lotion.
Watch a video of the Berry Beautiful Feet. The treatment will have your clients back on their feet in no time.