Who wouldn’t love a week in the tropics with the soothing sounds of waves and warm breezes washing away stress and tension? However, for many clients, that vacation may have to stay on the back burner with other pressing issues at home. Although, you can get your clients to relax and get in a tropical mood with a range of BIOTONE products that contain Mango Butter. It’s a delightfully soft creamy butter with moisturizing extracts is extracted from the de-shelled kernels of the mango tree. Mango Butter also is full is full of antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin against the harmful UV rays of the sun that cause wrinkles and lines.
All BIOTONE Aromatherapy Massage Lotions include Mango Butter, so that clients can choose from Bliss, Calming, Energy, Renewal or Serenity and enjoy the soothing, softening benefits of this highly emollient ingredient. You’ll also find Mango Butter in True Balance Massage Gel.
Help your clients enjoy the benefits of Mango Butter with our Energy Boost treatment. It relieves client soreness and fatigue by stimulating circulation, easing strained muscles and fighting inflammation. The finishing treatment of Energy Aromatherapy Massage Lotion leaves clients feeling energized and uplifted.
• Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow 2 oz
• Black Baltic Body Mud 4 oz
• Sore Muscle Customizing Complex 60 drops
• Energy Aromatherapy Massage Lotion 1 oz
• 3 rubber spa bowls
• 9 warm, moist hand towels
• 1 Plastic Wrap
- Mix 2 ounces of Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow with 30 drops of Sore Muscle Customizing Complex in a rubber spa bowl.
- Mix 4 ounces of Black Baltic Mud with 30 drops of Sore Muscle Customizing Complex in a rubber spa bowl.
- Apply an exfoliation treatment with the Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow, following the BIOTONE protocol for exfoliation.
- Apply Black Baltic Mud in an even layer to each part of the body, follow BIOTONE protocol*, while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover the client with a towel to keep warm.
- While standing at the head of the table, pull up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blanket, cocooning the client.
- Allow the client to rest wrapped for 15-20 minutes. This is an ideal time to incorporate and add-on face or foot massage into the treatment.
- Remove plastic sheet, removing as much mud as possible with the plastic sheet. Remove remaining mud with warm, moist towels. Be sure to cover exposed damp skin with a bath towel.
- Perform a finishing treatment with Energy Aromatherapy Massage Lotion