Antioxidant Rich Mango Butter Soothes and Moisturizes Dry Winter Skin
Help clients shake off the winter doldrums with a treatment featuring Mango Butter. It’s a delightfully soft creamy butter extracted from the seeds of the mango tree. Mango butter is rich in antioxidants, including vitamins A, C and E, and is a good source of moisture. It’s also a key source of oleic acid, which can help replenish moisture, fight free radicals and soothe irritated skin.
Among Mango Butter's Benefits:
- Soothes the skin, helping to relieve itchiness and flakiness.
- Is naturally moisturizing
- Is non-comedogenic so it won’t block pores.
- The antioxidants in Mango Butter can potentially help prevent premature aging and protect skin from sun damage.
- Vitamins E and C in Mango Butter help protect skin from environmental damage,
- The high Vitamin C content in Mango Butter aids in collagen production to help keep skin firm and wrinkle-free