Grapes aren’t only good for out of hand eating and winemaking. For centuries, Grapeseed Oil has been consumed for health purposes. According to the Old Testament, it was an ingredient in Pulse, a dish the prophet Daniel liked eating for health purposes. European healers used it to treat eye and many skin diseases as well as a range of health and digestive disorders.
Today, Grapeseed Oil continues to enjoy widespread use, most notably in cosmetics and skin care products, including facial moisturizers, soaps , shaving lubricants and more because it is rich in vitamin E to help skin stay smooth and firm and antioxidants that ward off free radicals that lead to skin aging. Grapeseed Oil also is rick in fatty acids, including linoleic acid, palmitic and stearic. Livestrong.com points out that these fatty acids have performed well in clinical anti-wrinkle trials. And the oil has astringent properties, which work to tone and tighten the skin.
Grapeseed Oil locks in moisture, so it makes the skin feel more supply and smooth. And since it has quick absorption, it doesn’t leave a greasy residue, making it ideal as a moisturizer and for use in massage products. Grapeseed Oil can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin that often reacts to other kinds of oils.
Relieve client tension in the mind and body with a tranquil aroma therapy experience that features grapeseed oil as one of the product ingredients. This full body aromatherapy treatment will help to relieve muscle tension and melt away body stress, leaving you feeling calm and relaxed from head to toe.
• Relaxing Therapeutic Massage Creme 2 oz
• Muscle Comfort EO Blend 3 drops
• Marine Therapy Pedi Scrub ¼ oz
• Marine Therapy Pedi Balm ¼ oz
• 2 Rubber Spa Bowls
• 3 Warm Moist Towels
1. Take 1 warm moist towel and wring out all excess water.
2. Add 3 drops of Muscle Comfort EO Blend to the damp towel.
3. Place towel with EO underneath the bottom of the head cradle (inside of the cradle cover).
4. Place ¼ oz of Marine Therapy Pedi Scrub in a rubber bowl.
5. Place ¼ oz of Marine Therapy Pedi Balm in a rubber bowl.
6. Apply Marine Therapy Pedi Scrub on to client’s feet and perform an exfoliation.*
7. Remove with warm, moist towels.
8. Apply Relaxing Therapeutic Massage Creme to body and perform a massage.
9. Apply Marine Therapy Pedi Balm for a finishing foot treatment