Over the centuries, Pomegranates have held a significant place in many cultures and traditions. The Pomegranate was esteemed by the Israelites wandering in the desert after leaving Egypt. who expressed their longing to return to the promised land “wherein fig trees and pomegranates, and olive yards grow.” In China, the pomegranate's chief significance has been as a symbol of fertility.
The Pomegranate also played an important role in ancient Greece mythology. Persephone, daughter of Demeter, goddess of the bounty of spring, was kidnapped by Hades and taken to the Uunderworld to be his bride. Demeter learned that Zeus, Greek god of the sky, was involved in her daughter's abduction and so she refused to let the earth bear fruit until Persephone was returned. Zeus consented but forced Persephone to forever spend a part of the year in the underworld because she had tasted of the food of Hades - a handful of pomegranate seeds. Her annual return to the earth in spring was marked by grains and flowers growing. In winter when she returned to the underworld, plants died and crop growth halted. 
Pomegranate not only has a rich history, the delightful berry is extremely rich in Vitamin C to help the skin heal and maintain its elasticity, and in ellagic acid -- a natural antioxidant that fights the free radicals that damage and age skin. In addition,
The juice and peel of pomegranate contain catechins, a type of highly active antioxidant that can prevent degradation of connective skin tissue and help stimulate collagen synthesis to firm up the skin. The seed oil of pomegranates contains punicic acid, a kind of fatty acid, that helps lock moisture in the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. And the punicic acid and trace amounts of oleic acid in the seed oil hydrate and repair the skin. 
Ready for Radiance
Here’s a treatment that features Pomegranate that will exfoliate and moisturize skin, preparing it for ultimate radiance anytime of the year.
- Micro-Buff Body Polish ..................................................2 oz
- Hydrating Unscented Massage Lotion ..........................1 oz
- Pomegranate & Cranberry Customizing Complex ........ 30 drops
- 2 rubber spa bowls
- 2 warm, moist hand towels
- Mix Micro-Buff Body Polish with 15 drops of PCCC in a rubber bowl.
- Mix Hydrating Unscented Massage Lotion with 15 drops of PCCC in a rubber bowl.
- Apply Mix Micro-Buff Body Polish with large brisk circular strokes while moving in an upward direction. Repeat 2-3 times on each body part before moving on.
- Remove product with warm, moist towels.
- Apply Hydrating Massage Lotion in a finishing treatment or full body massage