Clients longing for a tropical get a way as Fall weather descends on us, but do not have the time or the budget? You can help your clients get into a tropical state of mind with a treatment that includes Mango Butter.
Mango Butter, a delightfully soft creamy butter with moisturizing extracts, is produced from the de-shelled kernels of the tropical Mango Tree. It is rich in antioxidants, including vitamins A, C and E. It is also a key source of oleic acid, which can help replenish moisture, fight free radicals, and soothe irritated skin.
Among its benefits for skin, Mango Butter:
- Soothes the skin, helping to relieve itchiness and flakiness.
- Is naturally moisturizing, making it particularly useful for dry skin.
- Is non-comedogenic so it will not block pores.
- The antioxidants in Mango Butter can potentially help prevent premature aging and protect skin from sun damage by reducing oxidation of skin cells.
- Vitamins E and C in Mango Butter help protect skin from environmental damage, including pollution and sunlight, which can make skin more susceptible to damage leading to premature aging. 
- The high Vitamin C content in Mango Butter aids in collagen production, which helps gives the skin structure to help keep it firm and wrinkle-free.
BIOTONE Products with Mango Butter
All BIOTONE Aromatherapy Massage Lotions include Mango Butter, so that clients can choose from Bliss, Calming, Energy, Renewal or Serenity and enjoy the soothing, softening benefits of this highly emollient ingredient. You will also find Mango Butter in True Balance Massage Gel, which features Fractionated Coconut oil for a luxurious glide and Aloe to heal and repair skin.
Fall Into Relaxation
Help your clients enjoy the benefits of Mango Butter with Fall Into Relaxation treatment. It will nurture clients’ mind, body, and spirit. The treatment promotes relaxation and a sense of well-being with a calming wrap combined with a soothing scalp massage to melt their worries away. It is sure to leave clients in a state of bliss!
Micro-Buff Body Polish………………………….2 ounces
European Rose Mud………………………………4 ounces
Revitalizing Massage Oil………………………...1 ounce
Bliss Aromatherapy Massage Lotion……….1 ounce
Relaxing Customizing Complex…………….45 drops
- 2 Rubber Spa Bowls
- 10 Warm, Moist Hand Towels
- Tipped Applicator Bottle
- Plastic Wrap
- Mix Micro-Buff Body Polish with 15 drops of Relaxing Customizing Complex. Warm prior to application.
- Mix European Rose Mud with 30 drops of Relaxing Customizing Complex. Warm prior to application.
- Pour revitalizing Massage Oil and 10-15 drops of Bliss Essential Oil in tipped applicator bottle and mix. Warm prior to application.
- Apply an exfoliation treatment with the Micro-Buff Body Polish.
- Apply European Rose Mud in an even layer to each part of the body, while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover client with a towel to keep warm.
- While standing at the head of the table, pull up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap, and blanket, cocooning the client.
- Apply Revitalizing Massage Oil sparingly to the scalp and massage. Start at the temples with the fingers spread; massage the scalp in small circles for approximately 5 minutes. Cover scalp with a warm moist hand towel.
- Allow client to rest for 10-15 minutes include face décolleté and shoulders (steam is optional). This part in red doesn’t seem to fit here.
- Remove plastic wrap, removing as much mud as possible with the wrap. Remove remaining mud with warm, moist towels. Be sure to cover exposed damp skin with a bath towel. Remove towel from scalp.
- Perform a finishing treatment with Bliss Aromatherapy Massage Lotion.
 “Oleic Acid for Skin – Top Benefits & Uses,” Skin Care Lab., Accessed October 4, 2022. https://www.skincarelab.org/oleic-acid/
 Yetman, Daniel, “How Mangoes May Benefit the Health of Your Skin,” Healthline, July 31, 2020. https://www.healthline.com/health/mango-for-skin